Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where is the confirmation for having my bank debited for state taxes owed in Massachusetts.Its nowhere on my tax documents. How can i prove this is the method of payment?

I selected for Massachusetts to debit my owed state taxes. I provided banking information and then confirmed all pages. When i downloaded my tax pdf file this is not documented anywhere. I also can not see it on my homepage through any of the links. I need to make sure this is documented to avoid any penalties.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
ToddL99
Expert Alumni

Where is the confirmation for having my bank debited for state taxes owed in Massachusetts.Its nowhere on my tax documents. How can i prove this is the method of payment?

If you e-filed the return and it was "Accepted", then the banking instructions were received by MA - they are part of the "e-filed return".  

For security reasons, you won't see banking information on printed versions of e-filed returns - too many chances it could be lost and misused.

The only other confirmation of payment you will get is when your bank debits your account, and that may take much longer than you planned.  

The IRS and many states appear to be behind schedule in processing payments.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies