Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

#90308 error, unable to Netfile

I am getting (for the 4th time!) an error 

(see below this email).

I have deleted all and fill this out again and even tried filling firectly from CRA data and it always says the same when I get to NETFILE. I have checked and there is no option for me to manually change the amounts in the lines, as this is created automatically by Turbotax calculations. I will be printing the return and send via mail with a letter explaining and showing the error, but it really concerns me that I have paid for the software and my refund may be delayed or audited because of this error.

Does anyone know how to contact TurboTax and inform of this error (that I believe is theirs), so they fi it?

Here is the description of the error, which I cannot fix:

#90308 - One of the following situations exists with your return:

1. Your province or territory of residence on December 31 is other than Quebec ā€“ The calculated CPP contributions on line 30800 on page 6 of the return plus the deduction for CPP enhanced contributions on line 22215 on page 4 plus the calculated CPP overpayment on line 44800 on page 8, whichever is applicable, does not equal your CPP contributions on line 50340 from box 16 of all your T4 slips.

2. Your province of residence on December 31 is Quebec ā€“ Your software generated an amount on line 30800 on page 6 of the return for the calculated CPP contributions. As a resident of Quebec, your software should generate an entry on line 50310 and not on line 30800.

Your software generated entries on these lines based on the information you entered from all your T4 slips. Please review your T4 slips and make any necessary changes.Your tax return has not been accepted by the Canada Revenue Agency. It contains errors that must be corrected. Please review the following error(s), make the necessary corrections, and try resubmitting your return. For forms or additional information, visit the Canada Revenue Agency website and the Corrections page on the NETFILE website. For further assistance, please contact us.

1 Reply
koutsi

#90308 error, unable to Netfile

Unable to file. Is there a problem with software. Have not indicated anywhere that I reside in Quebec