Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit risk alert says that the return contains a red flag, but the place where it says what the red flag is is blank.

it says: your tax return contains the following:---------- There is nothing there. Then it says to go back to make changes or review the situation, but it hasn't told me what the situation is.
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Audit risk alert says that the return contains a red flag, but the place where it says what the red flag is is blank.

Audit risk alerts are nothing to worry about - they commonly pop for tuition and medical expenses as a reminder to check your amounts.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Audit risk alerts are nothing to worry about - they commonly pop for tuition and medical expenses as a reminder to check your amounts.

la-e

Nothing to worry about?  It is telling me that my EI info is incorrect on the T4E, stating all areas filled in don't add up to the total benefits paid.