Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blue213

Can't login to Turbtax 2022

Purchased Turbotax 2022 on March 30/23 directly from Intuit.  I have since reinstalled a new motherboard and processor in my computer so the program thinks I am installing program on a different computer, which is not the case.  Also, I have no idea where my installation code is after all this time.  

Can you help me in this regard.

3 Replies

We have sent you an email. 

HattaMarra
Returning Member

I have a similar problem. I filed my return with TurboTax standard 2022.  I cannot login. I get a message telling me that all the activations have been used. I am using the same computer as I used to file in the first instance. Please help me.

Mendel Kramer

Moussi2

Please confirm if you are using TurboTax Standard Download 2022 to view your previous return? 

If so, please look for the TurboTax CD/Download icon, it may be hiding under another icon on your desktop or have been accidentally moved or deleted. But you can use the Search feature of Windows to look for the program. Or you can go to your Documents folder, and find the return you want to work on in the TurboTax folder. Double click on it and it should open along with the program.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.