Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sebades1
Returning Member

conect with tax expert not by phone

I cant have talk with my tax expert by phone because im currently not in Cananda and my phone number is not working. How can i talk with tax expert not by phone?

8 Replies
sebades1
Returning Member

there is no other option than connect with tax expert by phone. And when i put phone from county where i currently it sais "write correct phone" and not giving me send request 

Canada TurboTax Login - Tax Year 2023 - Google Chrome.jpg

Did you purchase TurboTax Live Full Service or TurboTax Assist & Review?

If full service you can add a note in your documents asking to be transferred to an expert to talk through chat. If A&R there is a chat service on the top right of your return.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

sebades1
Returning Member

I paid for TurboTax Live Full Service Deluxe 2023. And i did as you said. Still now answer. Im thinking about refund

You wrote a note on your documents for them to contact you by chat, if yes, we can have them verify your note. Were you in Canada on December 31st, 2023?

sebades1
Returning Member

no i wasnt in Canada on 31 december in 2023

TurboTax Live Full Service can help anyone who is filing a Canadian tax return and resided in Canada on December 31, 2023. If you relocated before that date, you will need to file your return independently using TurboTax software. The Canada Revenue Agency always inquires about your residence on December 31, 2023, as it affects your eligible tax credits.

sebades1
Returning Member

how i can file my return independently using TurboTax software? From where to start?

Choose your TurboTax software and answer every question. Here is the link to where you can purchase TurboTax 2023.