Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msaferblavisa
Returning Member

Error 90222A during Netfile

Hello, 

I'm getting the following error during Netfiling. It's very frustrating as it can't be corrected. In fact i have no control in the lines 22200 and 31000 as they are calculated automatically by Turbtotax. 

I've spent many hours over the phone with the Tax expert and customer service without reaching any resolution. 

Turbotax needs to examinate carrefully the inconsistencies in their Online Tool because this year i'm having terrible experience, many errors!

Next Step to file your return

We're sorry, the Canada Revenue Agency was unable to accept your NETFILE tax return.

#90222A - There is an entry on line 22200, Deduction for CPP or QPP contributions on self- employment and other earnings, on page 4 of your return, but there is no entry on line 31000, CPP or QPP contributions on self-employment and other earnings, on page 6. Please make an entry on line 31000 or remove your entry on line 22200.Your tax return has not been accepted by the Canada Revenue Agency. It contains errors that must be corrected. Please review the following error(s), make the necessary corrections, and try resubmitting your return. For forms or additional information, visit the Canada Revenue Agency website and the Corrections page on the NETFILE website.

1 Reply
msaferblavisa
Returning Member

Error 90222A during Netfile

No update, Turbotax keeps ignoring resolving their product errors !!!

What a poor customer service