Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RJS123

Error Code 607 When Installing Turbo Tax 2019

Hello,  I was trying to open my 2019 return.  I am able to install TT 2019 but not able to activate it.  I get the following error message:  The license code you entered is not valid error code: 607

I have the box and correct license code.

Thank you

1 Reply
Moussi2

Error Code 607 When Installing Turbo Tax 2019

We are sorry to see you are having this problem. Your installation key is a sequence of 21 digits grouped into six segments, with each segment alternating between three and four digit groupings.

Example: 123-4567-891-0111-213-1415

Most installation key issues can be resolved by carefully double-checking and reentering the key. If you see the Help with Installation Key screen after entering your key information, this in an indication that you may have entered the information in error. To resolve this problem, follow the instructions provided:

1. On the Help with Installation Key screen, select Back
  2. Delete all the numbers in the installation key boxes
  3. Select the first box and enter the first set of digits from your installation key
  4. Continue through the rest of the boxes until you've entered all the digits, and then select Next

If you're still unable to enter your installation key, please go to the TurboTax Contact Us page or call our TurboTax Support team at 1-888-829-8608 for further assistance, they will assist you with this matter.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.