Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wilco2017

I am logged into Turbotax, to file a return for 2018, but can not reach a blank form?

How do I file a return for 2018 today?
3 Replies
Moussi2

I am logged into Turbotax, to file a return for 2018, but can not reach a blank form?

You can file your taxes by downloading the 2018 software on our web site. Please note the software supports Windows only.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Harold-R

I have a purchased version of the 2018 Standard version of Turbo Tax on CD with an Installation Key Code, however my new laptop does not have a CD drive and therefore I am unable to install the software. Can you please share a working link to the 2018 version?

The current link What are the customer service hours for TurboTax Canada? (intuit.ca) does not include a link to 2018.

Thank you!

When you purchased your 2018 software, you should have clicked on the link sent to you which would have been to download the software. You can contact our phone support team here.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.