Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have paid for assist and review for my taxes but no one can call me to review it as I have an international number, how can I resolve this?

When I asked this a couple of days ago an expert told me my details were on file and someone was expected to call but they did not. I have requested a call back so many times on both my UK and Australian number and on neither do I receive a call, I want this sorted ASAP, thank you!!
1 Reply

I have paid for assist and review for my taxes but no one can call me to review it as I have an international number, how can I resolve this?

If you are outside of Canada/US, unfortunately, they won't be able to contact you on your phone number. However, you can send them a message through the chat feature available on the bottom right of your income tax return. When you click on it, you can ask to speak to Assist & Review, which will show you different options to choose from. If none of the options help with your query, select "Chat to an A&R agent" and type in "Review my tax return" when prompted.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.