Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lorrieb

I have sent several questions in with no response. I can't get the Provincial page to work. The English phone line doesn't work. Help Please?

When I was done entering my deductions and clicked 'continue' to move on to 'Provincial' the program would bump me back into the middle of my 'Deductions'. So then I clicked on the 'Provincial' tab in order to see the entries. Then I clicked on the Review tab...and beside Provincial Tax Summary...the amount is Zero. There should be an amount in there. I have done the cookies thing, and I do have my province entered. 

I have been calling and calling the ** number and the English line does not work.

Help Please!

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have sent several questions in with no response. I can't get the Provincial page to work. The English phone line doesn't work. Help Please?

Hi there, There are some qualifying questions we need to ask:

Did you have income, did you have dependents, etc. which tax credits did you claim? Do you owe any Provincial Tax? Remember these are NON refundable Tax Credits. As a result, the Provincial Tax Credit number cannot be less than 0.  

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Hi there, There are some qualifying questions we need to ask:

Did you have income, did you have dependents, etc. which tax credits did you claim? Do you owe any Provincial Tax? Remember these are NON refundable Tax Credits. As a result, the Provincial Tax Credit number cannot be less than 0.