Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CBSWAN
Returning Member

Kurram Released Cap Gain and invertsment info with no Tax owing info required for

Hey there, after 10 days of calling and leaving messages here my advisor Khurram received authorization to release Cap gain and investment info BUT he failed to include the Tax Liability/tax owing so we can include the number as a TAX CREDIT on my US wifes US return, so we dont pay tax twice, as per the CA US tax treaty.   We already have all the Cap gain and investment info but need the resulting TAX LIABILITY to claim it as a tax credit.  I'm not sure if Khurram does not understand or just refuses to disclose the info.  I fully explained what we need and even uploaded our US draft returns BUT obviously without the CA tax credit.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE either provide the TAX liability so we can file the US return which will allow the CA return be filed  or draft returns which has the info on it.  Or have someone contact me to clarify.    

1 Reply
CBSWAN
Returning Member

Kurram Released Cap Gain and invertsment info with no Tax owing info required for

Can the advisors disable the connection to your expert?   Khurram has said this feature is not functioning.