Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No link and saved PDF copies for my 2022 tax returns

I am a Canadian Turbotax Intuit customer. I used Turbotax Live Full Service Premier and paid for me and my wife. Your accounting expert had prepared, completed and on June 3rd, 2023 she filed our tax returns to CRA for me and my wife.

But now as I select "View My Tax Returns" for older tax returns on the main page of Turbo Tax Online Canada, I see all returns from 2017 to 2021. However I do not see any link for my 2022 tax returns and no saved PDF copy, even though it was prepared, completed and filed by a Turbo Tax accounting expert to CRA on June 3rd.

I would like you to solve this problem on your page, so that we can see 2022 tax returns as well.

Thank you.

6 Replies

I am having the same issue. Have you received any information?

You will need to click your 2022 return and prompt a callback and your TPA will then make sure it is available. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Hi! There is no 2022 link to click. It only shows my 2021 and later returns. I also have no other accounts with turbo tax. 

When you go to TurboTax.ca  and click on Sign in click on continue my 2022 tax return. 

irenejl

I cannot access my 2022 tax return online.  Where can I find it?

Moussi2

To access your TurboTax completed return, please go to TurboTax.ca and Sign in click on Continue my 2022 tax return

If you have already filed your Tax return, it will be saved on your profile. You can access you completed return on the Menu, on the left hand side. 

Please read this article from TurboTax to find how : Why can't I find my TurboTax Online return?

or watch this video to learn how: Where do I find a copy of my filed return in TurboTax Online?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.