Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Access to 2020 and 2021 Returns

Seems like I can access Online Turbo Tax for the years 2021 and earlier but not for 2019 and 2020.

Question:

1. Is there a way I can access these years?

2. I would like to ensure that we captured the following for a dependent under 18:

Does dependent qualify for disability tax credit: yes

How much for childcare for disabled parent under tell us about your dependent when DTC eligible is selected.

Did the dependant live with you in 2023?
Was the dependant mentally or physically infirm?
If the dependant was mentally or physically infirm describe the nature of infirmity
Does dependnent depend on others for assistance in personal care because of a prolonged and indefinite physical or mental impairment?
Do you wish to make the claim for the disability amount transferred from dependent?

For the employment expenses I want to check that Lines 1, 2, 12 are added up correctly and entered for the GST rebate.

3 Replies

When you log in to your TurboTax account, scroll down to the bottom, where you will see “Your filed tax returns are saved here”. Can you please check if you can see your tax returns for 2019 and 2020 there?

IMG_0043.jpeg

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Those are the PDF ones.  Accessing Turbo Tax Online where I can review and change the required fields is what I'm seeking for returns prior to 2022. 

There are several fields related to dependant disabilities and exployment expenses and haven't a clue where to look on the actual pdf copy.

The best way to do this is to log into your CRA "My Account" If you do not have an account please create one. All of your information will be there and you can change your income tax returns in your account by clicking on make a change. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.