Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
memyangel

Purchased a service in error and have asked it to be cancelled. I have proof the service was never used, Turbotax closed my claim and didn’t refund. Please advise.

I purchased deluxe service in error and wanted the other assisted service instead. So I have paid for both. I filed my taxes using one of the services purchased. The other was completely untouched. I tried to cancel the transaction the same day but Turbotax do not have customer support readily available. All they have is a request for a refund which I did. Over a week later, I got an email that my claim/request has been “resolved” when it is NOT RESOLVED and I was not refunded for the service I am requesting to cancel. There is no phone number to call which makes this very difficult to sort out. I used Turbotax for years and I am hoping someone can assist me. It is not fair to take payment for a service not used. Most platforms have options to cancel a service purchased in error. I do not know why Turbotax would be different to not allow refunds.
1 Reply

Purchased a service in error and have asked it to be cancelled. I have proof the service was never used, Turbotax closed my claim and didn’t refund. Please advise.

Unfortunately, we could not find anything under this email address and have sent you a private message.