Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get a refund for paying for this service? Why can't I file yet?

I can't file, I keep getting this message. I know, so many people are posting about this.... Maybe TurboTax should give an ACTUAL answer and an ACTUAL date and time that this service will be available. Also... maybe you should have had the forms available prior to Netfile opening.... just saying. Looking at other posts, it seems like this happens every year.... 

You can't proceed further because one or more of your tax forms is currently unavailable. Please check back later. For more information, visit [link for Locked forms]

2 Replies

The best they have told us is they are aiming for the end of next week.

I have already requested a refund. How long it will take or whether they will approve it, I have no idea. They seem like a shady company so I can't imagine they will try to correct their mistake by making refunds painless.

Hello! The CRA made available to software developers the latest version of the business income forms (T2125/T776) this morning. We plan to make them available in the next version scheduled for tomorrow (Friday) if all goes well if not in the following days.