Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d-burnett

Can not reload completed return.Getting error code TT403. I have found this a very disappointing experience with not easily finding and software support What do I do now?

Standard edition. Can not reload completed return to send in to CRA. Getting error code TT403. I have removed Turbo tax and reloaded software and still can not open return. I could not find anywhere to report a problem with software. Have been using Turbo Tax and Quick Tax for many many years and have never had any issues before. I have found this a very disappointing experience with not easily finding and software support. What do I do now?

2 Replies

Can not reload completed return.Getting error code TT403. I have found this a very disappointing experience with not easily finding and software support What do I do now?

I totally understand your frustration but this error code is not always preventable based on the download of the software.

• Please open your software, run all the updates. The returns which are showing TT403 on opening are corrupted. 
  • Unfortunately, you have to create a new return and fill in all the data again. 

Well it's been almost 4 months since your post and I'm still having the same issues. No help from support. Just the same message that they are aware of the issue and working on it. This means manually filling out the forms and hoping after hours of work that the file is not corrupted when I try to retrieve it next. 

After many years, it may be time to find other more reliable software. Or a company that truly offers support for such issues.