Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cambridge

Completed my Tax report but couldn't send it !!!

I got this message and I don't know what to do: You can't proceed further because one or more of your tax forms is currently unavailable. Please check back later

12 Replies

I know me too? HELP? The FAQ is locked too.

I've also received this, because of the ONCARE (child expense) credit. I'm frustrated that this isn't fixed before e-filing opened today, when it's a pretty fundamental component of family taxes (and a difference of several hundred dollars).

I'm also frustrated that you only get this error message AFTER you've paid for the Turbotax filing. That is, at best, a questionable business decision by Intuit/Turbotax, taking payment without warning the consumer that they can't actually deliver the service they've charged for.

Exactly, I paid 80 dollars for this. Do you think it has something to do with the 

Statement of Universal Child Care Benefit? I may try that and claim that and see if it works? UGH

Cambridge

Thank Sharron for your reply and clarifying TurboTax error.

Hope the administrator takes a look on his customers issues and fix this soon 

Again Thank you

Jadey007

I got this too trying to claim my childcare. I’ve tried calling wait times are horrendous.  I left a call back number no one calls.  I ended up filing with simpletax Canada online no problems at all ... I expect my money back since I already paid for turbo tax ...so frustrating 

amcc
Returning Member

I 100% agree. This should be stated before you pay for the service. I was very disappointed. 

I also just want to confirm, it doesn't mean I have an error on my forms? I wasn't sure if it was locked because I made a mistake?

I'm not too sure, it would be nice if Turbo Tax would let us know if and when it will be fixed? Anyone know how to get a refund? I will post something if it starts working or if I hear of anything. 

Thanks, 

Has this been resolved? Also, why ONCARE and/or T1229 form are locked for me even if these don't apply to me? Thanks

Someone had posted on another thread they had talked to someone on the main line, apparently it’s going to be fixed tomorrow after 5pm.