Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 910026A and 95881

I am receiving these codes when I am submitting my return.  I have all my tax-exempt income entered as I worked on a reserve.  It talks about filling out a T90 form but it is filled out.  All it consists of is my tax-exempt employment income.  My T4 has a box71 which seems like I have to enter it.  (Seen discussions where you don't enter it)  If I don't enter it I get an error on my t4 to fix.

25 Replies

i keep getting the same error code and I have used this program many time and have never had a problem 

rak0366

I am getting the same error and I did what I usually input.  Not sure where T90 comes from I did fill it out.

Exact same problem. I even tried the free H&R Block online version. Same error code. Tried again this morning. Thinking TurboTax update may have a fix. No. Now my account is locked. I've been using Turbotax for years to netfile. Now I have to use snail mail. :( Trying to speak to a human on Turbotax to tell them is ridiculous. Why did Government even need this new T90 form? To make things even more difficult for us? Does Turbotax even monitor these discussions? Hopefully someone fixes this issue. Seems to be on both sides. CRA and tax software providers. Just so disappointed. :(

Have the same problem as well.  The T90 form seems to be filled out properly as per the fixing the warning.  Not sure what else to do.

Apparently this wont be resolved until march 9

hi..I am having the same problem.  Did you talk to somebody from CRA that said it wont be fixed till March 9?  Would save me hrs on hold.

Thanks

Turbotax told me it wont be fixed till March 9. This is one their end not CRA.

same here, very frustrating.

Lukawa

I have the same error.

Where did any of you find a phone number to talk to someone at TurboTax?