Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I continue to get the following error when using netfile Your taxable dividend does not equal your actual amount of eligible dividends multiplied by 138% plus ....

Thank you very much! 

It helped solve the error.

I continue to get the following error when using netfile Your taxable dividend does not equal your actual amount of eligible dividends multiplied by 138% plus ....

My problem was Releve 16.

Those good forms do not have all the fields mentioned either.

The cause for me was that there is a duplicated form with the wrong data.

The I cell does not equal C1 x 1.38.

xdonxdon
Returning Member

Does anyone know how to fix my probem.

My Releve 3 does not have A11 or A12  cell.

Marc_61
Returning Member

If having problems try the following:

carefully check your T3/RL-16 (QC) forms in TurboTax if you did not enter manually - as many seem to have issues with additional forms having been uploaded by investment firms. 

Look into your T3 (CRA)/RL-16 (QC) forms; I had the same issue as many others and the problem was that there were several separate forms uploaded, then what originally looked like a summary (adding all entries) but for me it was a SEPARATE and DUPLICATE form but with some of the fields missing. After confirming that the last entry was indeed an error, I deleted this duplicate T4/RL16 and everything worked. Just filed QC. Good luck.