Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to file T-1135 for my spouse

Hi, 

After entering all the data, I was directed to the last page where you file your Federal return and T-1135 for you and your spouse. I could file my federal return, my T-1135 and my wife's federal return.

However, when i filled by spouse T-1135, i got the confirmation number however i could get email from turbo tax. Also, when i go and search for what i have filed, i could not find T-1135 for my wife.

7 Replies
Rachel777
Returning Member

I am having the same issue, please help.

Every time I click on the file button, I see the confirmation addressed to me with the same confirmation number that was shown when filing my T1135. The filing cycle ends but my wife's T1135 is still sitting there waiting to be filed. What am I missing?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the same issue Quicktax.  This was not the case last year.  Please help!!!

hungrypaprikas
Returning Member

same issue here. Called TurboTax support and they said it's a known issue and suggested to print and mail in the T1135 form only. Wasn't too pleased with this response.

sumeet1

I am also facing the same issue. Has anyone found a resolution for this? 

Had exactly the same issue: submission of my spouses T1135 seems to be submitting my form (has my name on the agree screen) and is showing my confirmation number (and no new email) every time, my spouses T1135 button remains on the list of Filing page. Printed versions look correct.

I asked for help, and got a call back within minutes from a technical support person. They watched (via the Turbo Tax Online screen/form sharing), and had to escalate to another more technical person. Unfortunately they had immediate solution other than: either try again tomorrow, or print the T1135 and send by mail.

As somebody else mentioned this worked fine for us in previous years.

I retried today and this issue seems to have been fixed. If it doesn't work for you, print the form and send it by mail (instructions on the form).