Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smcnair1

Should i reinstall turbo tax business? When i click on updates, nothing happens. When i click on submit, i get the followingmessage ' error loading type library/DLL'.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Should i reinstall turbo tax business? When i click on updates, nothing happens. When i click on submit, i get the followingmessage ' error loading type library/DLL'.

Yes, you should reinstall the software. Please uninstall it from your computer, and make sure that you restart the computer after uninstalling. When you reinstall the program try to run the installation file by right-clicking on it and selecting "Run as administrator" rather than just double-clicking it to start.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Yes, you should reinstall the software. Please uninstall it from your computer, and make sure that you restart the computer after uninstalling. When you reinstall the program try to run the installation file by right-clicking on it and selecting "Run as administrator" rather than just double-clicking it to start.