Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STUCK ON A PAGE and can't move back or log out

Hello:

Wow - this is the most frustrating help system I've encountered to date.

I was entering medical expenses individually because the system would not bring me to a page to enter a lump sum. So, I was entering individually and when I was don I accidentally hit 'add another' instead of 'done'. So I have a page where I could enter an additional expense but I don't want to do that - I just want to go back to delete this page. But I can't go back, I can log out. So last night I just had to close the window as the only way I could exit.

When I log in today to continue working on my taxes, the system brings me to the SAME PAGE that I was stuck on last night and again, I'm not able to get off it.

I was really hoping to talk to a support person because I'm sure they could resolve this quickly but all I get is canned useless information.

Aargh  - this is frustrating.

Adrienne

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Please try clearing your cache or using another browser, and if further help is needed please contact our phone support team as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us

Thank you for choosing TurboTax!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Please try clearing your cache or using another browser, and if further help is needed please contact our phone support team as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us

Thank you for choosing TurboTax!

Thank you for the response. Cleared the cache and problem solved!!

This could have been a quick and easy fix had I been able to speak with a real person instead of having to navigate myself around the website to figure out how to submit my question.

You've got to do better with your client support - this is tedious, cumbersome and very inefficient. And the canned telephone help doesn't help at all.

But again, thanks for the quick response Alanne.

Adrienne