Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T5008 info I downloaded from CRA does not contain the cost base of the units. I need to add this but I can't find the spot to enter it.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

T5008 info I downloaded from CRA does not contain the cost base of the units. I need to add this but I can't find the spot to enter it.

Under the "Income" tab > "T-slips" select the T5008 and provide your ACB in Box 20 of each slip as required.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Under the "Income" tab > "T-slips" select the T5008 and provide your ACB in Box 20 of each slip as required.

donmacd10

The CRA T5008 forms downloaded do not appear on the T-Slips but do appear on the Sch 3. I can't see how to edit the amount? I am considering entering a dummy T5008 to provide the related ACB.
donmacd10

I found answer. I have to go back to EasyStep and change T5008 there.