Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fstremble

The accept button will not highlight only the decline button will work after entering the web access code on corporate 2016 return. Any ideas? I have cleared the cache

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

The accept button will not highlight only the decline button will work after entering the web access code on corporate 2016 return. Any ideas? I have cleared the cache

The Accept button will only be available after a valid T2 web access code has been entered. This means the code must be 8 digits and all numbers. You may have a web access code from another filing such as GST/HST or T3 etc.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

The Accept button will only be available after a valid T2 web access code has been entered. This means the code must be 8 digits and all numbers. You may have a web access code from another filing such as GST/HST or T3 etc.

than how we can get this T2 web access code via TurboTax?