Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanMur

The authentication data entered do not correspond to the data in our files. (T3BAAS05) I

It is showing "The authentication data entered do not correspond to the data in our files. (T3BAAS05) I".

It's been 3 days that I am not able to file my return. None of the TurboTax experts know what to do with it. I  tried different ways to solve, but I couldn't. I even checked and called Revenu Québec to check my file, but they told me it is up to date. TurboTax, I need help, please.

3 Replies
ShwethaK
Returning Member

The authentication data entered do not correspond to the data in our files. (T3BAAS05) I

Hi @DanMur 

Good evening we understand your concerns and are here to help you. Please  try removing NetFile access code and try again. If you still facing issues,  we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us.

ShwethaK
Returning Member

Hi @DanMur 

Additionally , Make sure the identification info (last/first name, DOB, SIN, address, direct deposit, etc) entered matches what Revenu Québec has on file otherwise you can't Netfile and you will need to contact Revenu Québec to update them.
Also you can't Netfile if one of these restrictions apply: https://www.revenuquebec.ca/en/citizens/income-tax-return/filing-your-income-tax-return/filing-your-...