Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RCSS97

UNHAPPY Long Term Customer

I have purchased the Turbotax software like I have always have since it was created.. even before that when it was called Quicktax.. but no more.. I just don't feel like I am getting my money's worth any longer, and would like to say, because the computers I have to do my taxes on have Windows 7.. the software has nothing but errors, or won't install at all... I am no longer a customer of Turbotax.. especially their solution is for me to update my computers... that's ridiculous. Windows 7 has just ended support a little over a month ago..

I will say I am now a Studio Tax Customer... ABSOLUTELY FREE.... 

I have always done my taxes on the weekend, and they offer absolutely no one on one support..  

1 Reply

UNHAPPY Long Term Customer

Sorry to hear you were having issues with the installation of the software onto your Windows 7 operating system and we totally understood your frustration; our team worked really hard to obtain a resolution to maintain our loyalty to all our customers, and they were successful.

We truly want to thank you for the trust you put in us for many years. Since your experience with another brand of software was less than optimal; I will make sure you go on my “personal” list of customers that end up with a free edition next year!  We will welcome you back with open arms.

Footnote: We at TurboTax want to encourage you and your close family to take all necessary precautions to ensure your safety. Please review the articles provided below for more information: