Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I proceed to checkout the information will not totally display, only as far as the postal code and it will not allow me to scroll any further so I cannot finish.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

When I proceed to checkout the information will not totally display, only as far as the postal code and it will not allow me to scroll any further so I cannot finish.

Please see this post on the subject: https://turbotax.community.turbotaxonline.ca/questions/1100103-how-do-i-enter-my-credit-card-info-th...

Other customers have used the "page down" button at the top of your keyboard. 

There also seems to be some trouble when doing this on a tablet, so you may want to try switching to a computer and try that as well. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Please see this post on the subject: https://turbotax.community.turbotaxonline.ca/questions/1100103-how-do-i-enter-my-credit-card-info-th...

Other customers have used the "page down" button at the top of your keyboard. 

There also seems to be some trouble when doing this on a tablet, so you may want to try switching to a computer and try that as well. 

ha_connor

I was on a PC having the same problem.  page down button did work
wmaze67

that's because they still haven't fixed this issue, I tried two different browsers. How about getting your programmers to actually fix the issue instead of your customers trying to fix it..,
mscottl

I will file by mail and save the $18.00. When you get the problem fixed, let me know. Maybe I'll use your service next year.