Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
antoin3

Your taxable dividend does not equal your actual amount of eligible dividends multiply by 138% plus your actual amount of ordinary...

I have read every single posts for this same error, tried every solution and yet here I am.

Your taxable dividend does not equal your actual amount of eligible dividends multiply by 138% plus your actual amount of ordinary...

My RL-3/T5 are good, they are exactly like last year.

Dividends are at 0.. how hard is it to calculate 0X138%=0. it will always be 0 which is what my entry are set at. 0 everywhere except for interests.

And no I don't have a RL-16 that was imported by mistake. This stupid error keeps coming up.

At this point, I am convinced it's a bug and is very frustrating.

If you have any tips (other than the ones already proposed in the various posts about the same subject) I am all ears!

Thanks

1 Reply
antoin3

Of course I find it 20mins after posting this.

I had 2 T4PS (which got imported without me knowing), one had all the information, the other was lacking 2 of them and causing my problem.

I removed the "corrupted" one, which fixed my issue and also gave me a bigger return!

Hope this can help someone else with the same issue!