Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daktajo

I seem to have entered business expenses in 2 places and cant find where to change this

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I seem to have entered business expenses in 2 places and cant find where to change this

Online Version - You most likely filled out a T2125 and a T777, which both can be found under the "Income" tab - You may find it under "Employment Expenses" this will open the T777 whereas if you entered it under the "Self - Employment" this will open the T2125. Depending on if you received a T2200 from your employer for employment expenses, if so, you will use the T777 if not you fill out the T2125. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Online Version - You most likely filled out a T2125 and a T777, which both can be found under the "Income" tab - You may find it under "Employment Expenses" this will open the T777 whereas if you entered it under the "Self - Employment" this will open the T2125. Depending on if you received a T2200 from your employer for employment expenses, if so, you will use the T777 if not you fill out the T2125.