Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My accountant did my 2017 taxes. I don't want any data downloaded from CRA. If both returns are close to same, I will do them myself. Is this possible?

I am not sure about product. I got it through my bank's web site.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My accountant did my 2017 taxes. I don't want any data downloaded from CRA. If both returns are close to same, I will do them myself. Is this possible?

TurboTax is a great choice. 

It's easy to use as you just answer simple questions about your life. Our software is designed to take the guesswork out of preparing your return by turning your answers into completed tax forms. And you're well-prepared; the best guide for preparing your current year tax return is your return from the previous year.

Autofill My Return from CRA (data download) is completely optional. You can choose to use the service or decline.

With TurboTax Online, you'll start for free - no need to pay until you're ready to file. I recommend you take TurboTax for a test drive and see what it has to offer.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

TurboTax is a great choice. 

It's easy to use as you just answer simple questions about your life. Our software is designed to take the guesswork out of preparing your return by turning your answers into completed tax forms. And you're well-prepared; the best guide for preparing your current year tax return is your return from the previous year.

Autofill My Return from CRA (data download) is completely optional. You can choose to use the service or decline.

With TurboTax Online, you'll start for free - no need to pay until you're ready to file. I recommend you take TurboTax for a test drive and see what it has to offer.