Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbotax 2016 - I need my T1 General from 2016 and notice of assessment from 2016 - filed through Turbo Tax for this year Email me @ removed for privacy@hotmail.com

I need the forms for the bank and I filed through your web site

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Turbotax 2016 - I need my T1 General from 2016 and notice of assessment from 2016 - filed through Turbo Tax for this year Email me @ removed for privacy@hotmail.com

TurboTax cannot email you this information. Depending on which version of TurboTax you used, you should be able to access your T1 General from the PDF copy created in 2016.

Your Notice of Assessment (NOA) can only be accessed from CRA. If you are signed up for CRAs My Account service, you'll need to sign in to your account and print either an NOA or a Proof of Income Statement.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

TurboTax cannot email you this information. Depending on which version of TurboTax you used, you should be able to access your T1 General from the PDF copy created in 2016.

Your Notice of Assessment (NOA) can only be accessed from CRA. If you are signed up for CRAs My Account service, you'll need to sign in to your account and print either an NOA or a Proof of Income Statement.

Joseph1967
Returning Member

I need 2016 forms