Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At the beginning of filing my taxes, it asked how I filed my taxes last year and I accidentally clicked “my first time filing”. This is not true. How can I undo this?

Help! I have looked at account settings and I’ve tried going back to the start but I can’t figure how to undo this. I really don’t want to restart if I don’t have to. Any advice would be helpful!
6 Replies

At the beginning of filing my taxes, it asked how I filed my taxes last year and I accidentally clicked “my first time filing”. This is not true. How can I undo this?

Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?

I am using TurboTax online

IMG_5499.jpeg

Please see the image below to guide you back to that question. After clicking on your Canadian citizenship in the menu, you will scroll down on the right to reach the question you need to fix.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Omg Thank you so much! 

You are very welcome.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.