Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use the netfile access code I received on my Notice Of Assessment for both myself and my wife or do I need separate codes? I filed a combined tax report last year.

3 Replies

Can I use the netfile access code I received on my Notice Of Assessment for both myself and my wife or do I need separate codes? I filed a combined tax report last year.

You would need a separate NETFILE Access Code for your wife. For more information, please check our TurboTax article: NETFILE Access Code (NAC).

If you require further assistance please contact our phone support team or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter.

autenmj

I require a new netfile access code.

If your NETFILE Access Code is not working, then you can either file without it, or contact the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) to see if they will give you a new one.  If you are in Canada or the United States, you can call the CRA at 1-800-959-8281. If you are elsewhere, you can call 613-940-8495. This page has more ways to contact the CRA: Contact the Canada Revenue Agency