Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find the Ontario senior transit tax credit on the provincial section of the online tax return. Where is it?

5 Replies

Can't find the Ontario senior transit tax credit on the provincial section of the online tax return. Where is it?

You can find it on the Provincial Tax Credit Profile page. Please note that it will only appear if you are old enough for the credit.

Thanks for your response.  The option to claim the transit tax credit does not show up in my provincial profile even though I turned 65 in March 2023.  Checked my DOB info and it is correct, so it's obviously a different issue.  

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you further.

• Are they open on Sunday or just M-F?

Currently it's Monday through Friday 9 AM to 6 PM ET. But after NETFILE opens on February 19th, they will be open 7 days a week, 9 AM to midnight ET.