Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does someone, who lives in the USA, file missed Canadian Returns for 2019 and 2020?

I just asked the above question and the the responses contained  no information pertaining to the question?  How do I get a more focused response?
3 Replies

How does someone, who lives in the USA, file missed Canadian Returns for 2019 and 2020?

Here is where you can find the TurboTax past year's return.  

• Please click on the year that you want to file for.
  • Select the version you would like to use.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I passed the information to the family member who lives in the USA and said they are unable to purchase a copy of Turbotax online? 

Where are they trying to buy it from? 

If they are only doing a single return for each year in TurboTax Online, then they don't have to pay until they file or print their return. They will get a prompt that will ask for credit card payment, and US credit cards will work (Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express).

If they need to do multiple returns for each year, then we no longer offer any multi-return packages for 2019 or 2020 ourselves. They may still find an online retailer who still has these available, but that retail may not sell to people outside of Canada.