Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ileng

How to edit "Carrying charges, support and other" on the deduction summary page? I want to delete the amount which I didn't report. Thank you.

3 Replies

How to edit "Carrying charges, support and other" on the deduction summary page? I want to delete the amount which I didn't report. Thank you.

To change or delete an amount from this page in TurboTax, you can do so in two ways:

• From the sidebar in TurboTax, go to Income > Investment Expenses > leave the checkmark beside the box where the incorrect entry has been entered > Continue
  • Using the Find button (little magnifying glass in the top right corner), type in Invest > highlight Investment Expenses > click Go. Follow the same procedure as above to reach the page to make your changes.
falling890
Returning Member

I followed the instructions but carrying charges still show under deductions.

@falling890 If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.