Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Murpnova

I did my taxes with you guys over a month ago and have not heard anything! Was it sent in?

1 Reply

I did my taxes with you guys over a month ago and have not heard anything! Was it sent in?

If you filed your return and received a NetFile Confirmation Number showing you were successful, you should receive your refund or Notice of Assessment (NOA) within two weeks (if you have Direct Deposit). First, you should sign back into your TurboTax return and confirm that it was actually NetFiled, and that you received a NetFile Confirmation Number. Kindly check your CRA My Account to make sure CRA received  your tax return.

Here's how to check on the NetFile Confirmation Number: How do I find my NETFILE confirmation number?

After verifying that your NetFile was successful, you can check the status of your tax return with CRA: I filed my tax return using NETFILE but didn't receive my refund or Notice of Assessment. What do I ...

Please contact our phone support team or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter if you require further assistance.