Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have files my taxes for the first time with CRA. i have DD setup I have chosen to receive my express NOA electronically. so will I the NOA and refund be electronic?

I have DD account setup from my bank before filing taxes. I choose the preference to be electronic for express NOA. I want to find out what will be the process for first time.
3 Replies

I have files my taxes for the first time with CRA. i have DD setup I have chosen to receive my express NOA electronically. so will I the NOA and refund be electronic?

Yes. If you have direct deposit setup and have opted into an electronic express NOA, then that's how the CRA will handle these things.

So even though i filed for the first. I will be receiving the NOA through email. Beacuse as of my knowledge you laaready need a CRA account to view your digital NOA. which I cant create until I get a NOA

This has been found on the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA): Once your return has been processed, the CRA will send you a notice of assessment (NOA) in the mail. If you are registered for email notifications from the CRA, your NOA will not be printed and mailed to you. Instead, we will notify you at the email address you provided that mail is available for you to view in My Account. For security reasons, the email notification does not contain any links.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.