Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I requested a product refund on 2/24, but I never received a confirmation or refund from you guys. Customer center told me it was approved and a cheque was otw, but never

3 Replies

I requested a product refund on 2/24, but I never received a confirmation or refund from you guys. Customer center told me it was approved and a cheque was otw, but never

It can take up to 8 weeks to receive a refund cheque. If you were sent an email advising you that it was approved and it was on the way and you waited your 8 weeks please contact our phone support team who can assist you further.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

hi.. thank you for the reply. I did not receive any confirmation email from Turbotax even until now. I know the refund was approved only till I called the support team on 8 March. I called the support team on 6 May morning again. They said they submitted a refund request for me again, and I will soon receive an email from your refund department. I have not received anything as of now, please let me know which phone number I can reach out to your refund department? Thank you

Please check the spam/junk folder as the emails may have gone there.

If you would like to contact our phone support team, you can call them at 1-888-829-8608.