Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcramsay

What are the correct codes for farm commodities, wheat, canola etc. When I put in what I thought were the correct codes it gives me an error and wont allow me to netfile

4 Replies

What are the correct codes for farm commodities, wheat, canola etc. When I put in what I thought were the correct codes it gives me an error and wont allow me to netfile

Is this for the AgriStability Program? What is the exact error messages? Which version of TurboTax are you using? Is it Online or is it the CD/Desktop edition?

cd desk top turbo tax standard

If you are looking for the Commodity codes for the AgriStability Program, you can look them up here:

http://www.agr.gc.ca/eng/?id=1516214005422

August18
Returning Member

This is the link I am using and turbo tax is not allowing the these commodity codes! I also checked my copy of last year and the codes are the same, as I would expect.  This should not be causing a problem and needs to be fixed by turbo tax as otherwise we will have to paperfile.   The message  is definitely still saying that there are errors in the commodity codes that need fixed and that prevent netfiling.