Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
quiele02

Is there a way to enter a yes answer to the question that asks my spouse if she is living with me? The yes answer generates an error.

Entering a yes and then continue, generates a box the tells me how to alter a green field. These 2 are not related.
6 Replies

Is there a way to enter a yes answer to the question that asks my spouse if she is living with me? The yes answer generates an error.

You will need to send us a picture of what you are seeing please so that we can assist further.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

quiele02

The QuestionThe QuestionThe answer the "Continue"The answer the "Continue"Turbo Tax response.Turbo Tax response.

Select Introduction > Info About "Spouse" from the left side menu and make sure you have answered every question on that page.

quiele02

There is no category named "Spouse" on the left side of the menu under Introduction. However, all of the personal questions have been answered. The email has been not filled in to prevent abuse. The issue is on the Canada workers benefit question field. It will not accept a yes answer to the cohabitation question.

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.