Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ReFILE 2020 Income Taxes

In 2020 I filed my income taxes using TurboTax Online Premier. I have my notice of assessment (NOA) and a NETFILE confirmation number. Now I need to make a small change and would like to use ReFILE, however, I cannot find the login page for the 2020 version of TurboTax, only 2021 and 2022. Any advice?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

ReFILE 2020 Income Taxes

@libsof 

Unfortunately, TurboTax for 2020 has been discontinued, so the servers have been shut down.

If you need to make changes to your 2020 return, you can use the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)’s My Account service to make the changes. Or you can print and mail a T1-ADJ T1 Adjustment Request form.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

ReFILE 2020 Income Taxes

If you used our TurboTax Online - you will need to sign back into your Online Account using the same credentials you used to complete your return. Please follow this next TurboTax FAQ link to answer a few questions: Where do I find a copy of my filed return in TurboTax Online?   

If you no longer have your tax files, you can still get the information contained in your return from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) using their My Account service.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

ReFILE 2020 Income Taxes

Thank you for your reply.

I know that I need to login into my online account and I do have my credentials. I can access TurboTax 2022 and TurboTax 2021, but the 2020 version seems to have vanished.

Can you provide a link to the login page? Not the generic link to the 2023 login, the link to the 2020 version.

ReFILE 2020 Income Taxes

It is important to save a copy of your returns as a PDF every year because you can only access the last three years of filed income tax returns.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

ReFILE 2020 Income Taxes

I do have a PDF copy of my return, but none of this answers my question: how do I use ReFILE for my 2020 return?

First you said I need to log back in, now you’re saying I cannot log back in. Extremely confused.

ReFILE 2020 Income Taxes

@libsof 

Unfortunately, TurboTax for 2020 has been discontinued, so the servers have been shut down.

If you need to make changes to your 2020 return, you can use the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)’s My Account service to make the changes. Or you can print and mail a T1-ADJ T1 Adjustment Request form.

ReFILE 2020 Income Taxes

Obviously not ideal, but at least it’s the answer I was looking for. Thank you!