Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find my UCCB RC62 statement in 'My Account in Service Canada? I didn't receive it still but I need to do my tax return. Please help me to find it in 'My Mccount'

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I find my UCCB RC62 statement in 'My Account in Service Canada? I didn't receive it still but I need to do my tax return. Please help me to find it in 'My Mccount'

The new Canada Child Benefit is tax-free which means there's no slip and no need to enter it on your return. The RC62 section in the 2017 version is only for people who received the UCCB late or had to repay certain amounts.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

The new Canada Child Benefit is tax-free which means there's no slip and no need to enter it on your return. The RC62 section in the 2017 version is only for people who received the UCCB late or had to repay certain amounts.

thank you dear