Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbo Tax will not allow me to submit my returns. I receive this message: CRA's Netfiling service for Tax Year 2023 will open in mid-February 2024

4 Replies

Turbo Tax will not allow me to submit my returns. I receive this message: CRA's Netfiling service for Tax Year 2023 will open in mid-February 2024

Have you updated your software? Please clear your cache/cookies, sign out of your return and restart your computer. You may also try using a different browser if using Online software.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

I am not using the online version. I downloaded the software on my desktop. I have checked for updates and the TurboTax message says that there are no new updates.

Are you getting an error code and what is it?

Thank you

Yes, I finally got a message that there was an update. I updated the version and I was finally able to file.