Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
galtj

. When I click on REFILE the program tells me the reutn has not been filed. I know it has as i have the confirmation as well as the refund.

3 Replies

. When I click on REFILE the program tells me the reutn has not been filed. I know it has as i have the confirmation as well as the refund.

A small number of TurboTax Online users may be seeing their returns saying "In Progress" still in their TurboTax account after they have NetFiled and received a NetFile Confirmation Number.

For this reason, you will be unable to use the ReFile feature to make any adjustments to your tax return. You will need to make the adjustment by signing in to your CRA My Account and doing it online, or by completing a T1-Adjustment form and mailing it into your Tax Centre.

See the CRA’s How to change your return page for how to make an adjustment online in your CRA My Account or by mail.

128Twilight
Returning Member

there is nothing to change so why do I have to refile when I have a confirmation #

Could it be that my address change has not been corrected  on the CRA records yet? 

Who said you needed to Refile? If your return wasn't NetFiled you may need to print to mail your return if CRA doesn't have your updated information.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/tax-filing/help/should-i-wait-until-i-file-my-tax-ret...