Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I skipped ahead to provincial tax credits to fill out everything but my income as i got my T5007 but, forgot to bring it with me today and it says your finished help!

Does it mean i cannot complete my return normally now? I didnt enter anything and didnt apply for the benefits i always do as it said completed. How do i fix it? Do i have to start another return? Also, the question asking if i have a mental or physical imparment i answered as yes as i do hence being on disability i fought 5 years to get, it says my refund right now before anything else is $154.00. Is that a new rule this year?
4 Replies

I skipped ahead to provincial tax credits to fill out everything but my income as i got my T5007 but, forgot to bring it with me today and it says your finished help!

Your income tax return is not NETFILED so you are still able to make changes.  Click on the Income tab and click on Tslips and scroll down to T5007 and select it.  You can also click on Find and type in T5007 and you will be prompted to enter the necessary information.

You can also click on Find and enter Disability amount and you will be able to enter the details.

The initial refund of $154.00 is the Working Income Tax Benefit being calculated for you.

I do not work though.. so, i get the 154.00 even though i do not work?

Yes you do.  This is the Climate Action Initiative.  As long as you live in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan or New Brunswick you will receive this.

Well, that is awesome! Thank you so very much!