Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
twjaythan

Am I supposed to be paying back the Advanced Canada Worker's Benefit? If so, is it meant to be the full 700?

3 Replies

Am I supposed to be paying back the Advanced Canada Worker's Benefit? If so, is it meant to be the full 700?

Please contact the CRA so that they can advise you if you need to pay any amounts. This is not something that TurboTax has access to- Call 1-800-959-8281 for information to help you.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Boxer555

How do I report RC210 slip on easy step..it’s an advance Canada workers benefit..

When you are in TurboTax you will go to the "Info" section- personal tax profile and if you have completed that section you will need to click on edit beside Income & work related expenses- then go to the question  did you have other income not yet mentioned, such as: scholastic, foreign, disability, spousal or child support, death benefits, or Canada workers benefit payments?

Then continue into the Income section and you will keep going until you see RC210 - Canada Workers Benefit Advance-  Payments and enter your advanced payments.   Then click on Done with RC210.