Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you had problems with the donations carry forward between Canada and Quebec?

If I claim only part of the total donations in 2023, the Quebec return still claims the 100% donation with no carry forward. This looks like a programming error in Turbotax?
2 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Have you had problems with the donations carry forward between Canada and Quebec?

Hello,

I have been happily using the on line version, until this hiccup

View solution in original post

To best and quickest way to correct your return is once you receive the notice of assessment - go to your account and make a change - Here is the RQ link to do so.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?

Hello,

I have been happily using the on line version, until this hiccup

Please let me know as well, if I will be able to do a refile for Quebec after this is straightened out.

To best and quickest way to correct your return is once you receive the notice of assessment - go to your account and make a change - Here is the RQ link to do so.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Thank you. I appreciate the clarity and solution. Please let others know when the software programming issue is corrected. Best wishes