Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mfs1
Level 2

I can't get past medical expenses. This has happened to others; how have you solved it? Can't get to any other part of the program; it won't let me select Done.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
mfs1
Level 2

I can't get past medical expenses. This has happened to others; how have you solved it? Can't get to any other part of the program; it won't let me select Done.

I must have missed the prompt that asked for specifics about my version (I'm online). As it happens I hammered on the Back button five or six times and was finally freed (after signing in and out several times, clearing my cache, and signing in on three different browsers).

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Without being able to see your actual tax return or know which version of TurboTax you are using (online or installed on your computer) it's very hard to advise you how to continue past this spot in TurboTax. 

You can contact our Support Team by following the link below and in the field that says "Ask your question", type in "your question" and you will be directed to an agent that can assist you. TurboTax Customer Support

mfs1
Level 2

I must have missed the prompt that asked for specifics about my version (I'm online). As it happens I hammered on the Back button five or six times and was finally freed (after signing in and out several times, clearing my cache, and signing in on three different browsers).