Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live in Canada, work for a US based company and spend some time working in the USA. I use the 1080 NR form. Can I somehow incorporate this into my current Canadian Return

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Live in Canada, work for a US based company and spend some time working in the USA. I use the 1080 NR form. Can I somehow incorporate this into my current Canadian Return

If you are using the online standard version, as your signature suggests, you can find foreign income under the income tab>Tslips and scroll down to the bottom of the drop down menu.  There are a number of options for inputting the details.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

If you are using the online standard version, as your signature suggests, you can find foreign income under the income tab>Tslips and scroll down to the bottom of the drop down menu.  There are a number of options for inputting the details.

You not include this form, you will only need to include your foreign income on your Canadian Tax Return. It will be populated on your T1-General to be assessed by the CRA.